Health Care FacilitiesPhysicians Practice
Today, whether you hold the responsibility of administering one or several locations, a handful of staff to hundreds of team members, there are several unique challenges to be dealt with. From understanding the Affordable Care Act and its implications to balancing new CMS policies for reimbursement, help can be found at Smith & Smith CPAs.
At Smith & Smith CPAs, our knowledgeable and experienced team can help you build and manage all operations, including preparing cost reports and financial statements, and evaluate all internal controls so that you are equipped to deal with any new regulations or challenges come your way.
As your entity expands, our team can help set up physician–hospital integration opportunities, while evaluating business opportunities that are based on extensive community needs, feasibility among other important elements.
With us on your side, you’ll always have unparalleled access to our healthcare team to answer all of your important pressing questions. Smith & Smith CPAs can effectively invite a fresh perspective to your facility and can help you fulfill all organizational goals.
Services for health care facilities include
- Business Opportunity Assessments
- Physician-hospital Integration Opportunities
- Buy-Sell-Merge-Expansion Decision Propositions
- Transitional Support (Interim Operations Management)
Profitability and Financial Compliance03.
- Cost Report
- Executive Fair Market Compensation Valuation
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Feasibility Studies
- Medical Collections/Billing
Cost Report Optimization02.
- Cost Reports to Direct Performance Improvement
- Executive Coaching
- Patient Access Staff Training
- Patient Access Work Flow Assessment
- Effective Physician Onboarding
- Physician Fair Market Compensation Valuation
Contact us to speak to a specialist today.
Services Blog Posts
July 12, 2018